Friday, February 29, 2008

14 extra people!

In about two hours, we'll have FOURTEEN extra people in our house for the night! LOL I'm not sure if we're crazy, or what, but I'm excited! :)

There is an Acquire the Fire youth event going on and Steve's cousin is bringing several of their youth and a couple youth leaders! We offered our home to them, so they wouldn't have to pay for hotels.

We are so excited! We've always wanted a home where we could have people stay with us, where we had room, and we finally have that! Our home isn't 'fancy', but it's roomy and there is plenty of carpet space for them to throw down their sleeping bags and pillows and sleep! :)

And, in the morning the plan is to have cinnamon rolls, sausages, and maybe some eggs, if I'm really energetic! LOL

We are so blessed to be a blessing!!!! We love it and simply desire that they feel the love of God while they're here! :)

No comments: