Thursday, January 17, 2008

My son blessed me!

Today I went to the gym to workout for awhile, while the boys stayed home together. The roads are fine now, and the sun is shining (even though it's still really cold out!), so I decided to go get in a good workout.

Well, I come home and later was checking my e-mails and find this note from Brennan on my computer:

Dear Mom,

I love you more than you could possibly know i am so priviledged to have you as a mom and i am very excited about when you 'take me down to size' (sarcastic) but really i actually well not in the moment but after i think about it i am greatful for you 'taking me down' because you are showing your character and i am greatful. I guess what i am trying to say is that i love you and i could NEVER find a mom as good, loving, careful, nice, hardworking as you , plus you are really HOT!!!! LOL

Brennan

And he'd changed my screensaver to a picture of him. Is that not like totally sweet or what? He knows I love little notes, so he's always leaving me a sweet note in a place I totally wouldn't expect it. Awwwwwwwwww.......he definitely gets bonus points today! LOL And, can you tell what character issues we've been working on lately? LOL He's now 13 and is a wonderful son, truly he is, but once in awhile he gets a little 'wise in his own eyes', and has to be put in his place, thus the 'taking him down to size', which is a term I think his Dad has used! LOL I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE watching our boys grow up -- I'm enjoying their emerging personalities more and more each day! :)

2 comments:

Tracie said...

I love it!
SOOOOOOOOO Awesome!

Anonymous said...

Awww! I can't believe how grown up our kids are!