Monday, January 14, 2008

Making Your Home a Haven

I posted the other day about a new blog I enjoy by Crystal Paine (moneysavingmom). Well, she has another blog that I love, too: http://www.biblicalwomanhoodonline.com/blog.htm and recently she started posts on "Making Your Home a Haven" and each day she has short 'challenges'. Well, today I decided to do her challenge for today -- straightening up my living room and posting before and after pictures. Yes, I know how to straighten up my house and actuallyd do a fairly good job of it usually (LOL, much improved over when I was a new bride, anyway!). But, I like these fun little challenges, knowing that other women across the earth are also tidying up their living rooms today! LOL So, here's my before pictures....

After watching our nieces and nephews over the weekend, we didn't pick up anything last night when we went to bed and I was tempted to leave it yet today! LOL But....it only took 5 minutes of picking up and a vaccum job and we were all set to go again. Whew! :)




No comments: