Tuesday, September 4, 2007

Yipeeeeeee!!!!

Two exciting things are happening today...

1st) I'm finally getting my hair cut!!! Yipee! I know, not normally a huge deal, BUT -- I haven't had my hair cut since May and it's about to drive me bonkers!!!! So, I finally got the name of someone supposedly good down here and I'm off to get my hair cut today. I can't wait! LOL Other than putting it up in a ponytail, it hasn't been good for much lately -- I'm anxious to be able to do something else with it! Hopefully, the appointment will go well and I'll have found a hairdresser that I like! :)

2nd) My friend, Mary, from the gym is coming today!!! I am so excited!!! We got to be good friends through working out at FWW, and she works with the same trainer I did -- and we even ran our first 5k together last year! She's on vacation and is coming to visit for a couple days. I can't wait to see someone from 'back home' again!!!! I've missed my friends!!!!!

So, that's my big plans -- other than cleaning the house from this past weekend when we had many, many people in and out for days! :-)

No comments: