Today was 'interesting' to say the least! As I mentioned in a different post, we've had a few 'issues' with our car; well, last night Steve talked to our mechanic back in Ankeny, and we thought we had it all figured out - replaced a couple fuses and everything was 'good as new'. Well, this morning I went to the gym and had zero problems, BUT later I went to my chiropractor, which means I had to drive on the Interstate, a Highway and then into Overland Park -- think LOTS OF TRAFFIC! And, on the way there I notice -- I have NO turn signals!

So, I calmly drive to the chiros being careful as I switched lanes. But, I noticed there's a huge backup on Hwy. 69 (there's always SOME road that has a back up down here! LOL), so I didn't really want to go home that way! So, after the chiro, I start driving through town and then realized I probably didn't have any brake lights either since last night the turn signals and brake lights were connected! Ugh! So, here I am driving through Overland Park, then Olathe, and then into Lenexa -- in LOTS AND LOTS OF TRAFFIC -- with absolutely NO brake lights and NO turn signals! YIKES!!!!!!!!!!

It was CRAZY!!!! It took me forever to get home and I was soooooooo thankful to finally make it home! Steve said he will replace the fuses again and then it'll be in the shop! Ya' know, it's one thing to have a problem like that in Ankeny -- the traffic was bad enough, but to have a problem like that in KC......now, that's just a whole 'nother issue!!!
I miss driving in Iowa!!!!!!!!!!
2 comments:
come on back - we have room in Iowa
M
you can always move to puerto rico. they dont know what turn signals are.
Post a Comment