From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, September 21, 2007
Poor Chester!
Well, I think Chester misses Iowa, too! LOL This morning I needed to run to the bank, so I took Chester with me as he loves to ride in the car with the windows down! :) So, I go to the drive thru and make my deposit and talk to the teller and she sends me back my receipts and Chester was so excited, wagging his tail, etc. when I opened the plastic container and then when all that was in there was 2 pieces of paper, you could tell he was confused and he'd look at the bank and at me and then at the container and I just started laughing. "No, Chester, this isn't Iowa. We are now in Lenexa!" and here I am trying to explain to our dog why there were no treats for him in the container! LOL Our bank in Ankeny would hand out either suckers to the kids or dog/cat treats to the animals. Chester LOVED our bank people in Ankeny. LOL So, I guess he got a rude awakening to city life this morning! Although -- I made sure he got a treat when we got home. (I know -- he's way too spoiled! LOL)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Debi! Does he sleep with you? You can't see he's spoiled unless he sleeps with you! akz
Oh, Debi, that is just too funny! Poor Chester.
Post a Comment