Well, I'm feeling much better.........yeah! I don't know what it was, but by tonight, I'm pretty much back to my 'normal' self -- if I have a 'normal' part of myself, that is! LOL
And, now I'm starting my countdown.......only 1 week, 7 more day, until we get to go back to Iowa for a visit!!!! I can't even begin to tell you how much we're looking forward to going back 'home' for the weekend! It seems like FOREVER since we've been back there. We miss it all so much! It'll be good to be with family and at least a few friends and to get to go to our old church again!!! Wooooohoooooo........I'm counting down the days!!! :) The boys have Th, F, & M out of school due to conferences and such, so we figured it was perfect time to make the trip! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment