Wednesday, September 26, 2007

A new favorite

This has become a new family favorite around here! Tortilla Crusted Tilapia with Chipotle & Lime. We picked these up at Costco the other day and they're sooooooooooo yummy! The boys loved them and kept asking for more. We had them with a nice salad, full of veggies and it was great! Yum! You just take them out of the freezer and pop them in the oven for 25-30 minutes and voila! Can't get too much easier than that! So, if you have a Costo membership and like Tilapia, then you might wanna give 'em a try! :)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Looks good - will check it out.Have you ever tried
Birds Eye - Chicken Alfredo with
vegetables - excellent!
M

Anonymous said...

Just thought you might want to know, we (I) started a blog spot tonight! I have no idea what to do, so it's pretty boring right now, but I will work on improving it:) jasenandrose.blogspot.com

Something like that:)

Debi said...

Yeah Rose! I'm super excited that you finally did a blogspot! I just left you a comment -- hope you figure out how to read your comments! LOL Enjoy and let your creativity flow!!!!