Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Comments, anyone?????

So, my question is this,

DOES ANYONE READ THIS BLOG??????

Or am I just 'talking to myself'? LOL If you read this blog, please post me a comment under this post so that I know someone out there is 'listening' and I'm not just talking to myself as my husband might think! LOL

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I do! Did you get my email?

Anonymous said...

Debi, I have your blog in my Google Reader, so I read your blog every time you post a new entry. I just usually don't comment on blogs. I always enjoy reading your blog, so please continue. :-)

Anonymous said...

I do every day! And I put a link on Kathie's homepage so I'm sure she looks at it often too. LOL Most days this is the best reading of the day!

Anonymous said...

Oh - you know M - in Ia. always
reads and can't wait to see 'ya
all' 'down south' in about
48 hrs....... we love you all!

dbanderman said...

i read it all the way from puerto rico. its nice to get a slice of kansas life.