Friday, August 31, 2007

The roofing job has begun!

This is our Labor Day Weekend project -- putting a new roof on our new house! :) So, I'll give you some updates throughout the weekend...

I still can't believe that Steve got me to come up on the roof and help pound in the leftover nails! I made it 3/4 the way up the smaller roof and said, 'Good-bye sweetheart, I'm heading back down!' LOL He knows I HATE heights, but was proud of me that I'd managed to make it up that far! LOL


Nate so badly wanted to be UP on the roof; however, Mom won and he stayed on the ladder!



He's just a little too close to the edge for my comfort here! Yikes!

Well, I missed a few photos, but that lower section is all ready to start shingling tomorrow morning. Our friend, Kenny, came over and helped tonight and then tomorrow 3 other guys will be here to help. It'll be nice to get this project done. :)

No comments: