Friday, August 3, 2007

Photos of my friends from FWW...

These are some photos of my really good friends at the best gym in the world, Fitness World West in West Des Moines! This place was like a 'hospital' for me -- a place to become healthy! And, a place where my life was changed! I miss everyone so much and thought I'd share some of these fun photos of my friends...

This is my friend Kristie and I on the treadmill she decorated to make me feel 'special' on my last day at the gym in Trekking class! (Thanks, Kristie!)


This is 'the gang' -- or at least most of us. We've been together for quite awhile now and helped keep each other 'sane' in the process of working out!


These are my great friends that I miss bunches! Colleen, Mary, & Kristie! We worked hard, but laughed a lot along the way! :-)


And, this is Mary and I along with the greatest Personal Trainer, Cory Lamphere! He's the one who got me into shape and believed in me, until I could believe in myself! Thanks again, Cory! Mary's also been working with him and has lost a lot of weight, too (way to go, Mary!) and is now training again for a sprint Triathalon (or something like that -- a.k.a. "mini triathalon"! LOL)!

So, those are photos of my friends taken over the last couple months. My life truly changed at Fitness World West and there are memories there that I will hold dear forever! It was more than just a 'gym' -- it was a life-changing season in my life, where treasured friendships began!

No comments: