I'm trying to restore some 'balance' to my life, which means getting back into a good exercise/workout routine here at home and getting back to a healthy diet. :-) So....the candy bowl we have had in our kitchen, I put in Steve's desk. If he wants a treat then it's there for him, but for me -- I just don't need it and it's better if it's out of site/out of mind! LOL Anyway, it was cute yesterday because I walked into Steve's office and he had JUST started to take a bite of a piece of chocolate and looks at me with this totally guilty look, like
"Oh no, I've been caught by my wife, the personal trainer!" LOL I could have cared less -- he can eat it when he wants, that's why I put it in HIS desk! But, it was such a cute moment and we had a good laugh about it!

He looks like a little boy that's just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar! LOL
After pausing for a moment, he continued to put it in his mouth and didn't know what to say! LOL
I love this Reeses-Peanut-Butter-Cup-eating man of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!! :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment