From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Thursday, April 21, 2011
I'm Back!
Well, I took some time off (which about drove me crazy!) and found out who was 'lurking' and have since been in contact with that person. I feel much better about starting this blog back up. I will probably be a little more guarded as to the personal things I share; however, I feel as though I can start it back up and at least get back to blogging, which is what I love. So, watch for some posts from me again. :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment