WOW!!
I'm trying to wrap my brain around the reality that we're entering a whole new phase of life! LOL It's been almost a year since we started this whole process and now to think we're actually 'here', is very surreal! It's scary, not really knowing what the future holds, and yet it's exciting to feel like we're right where God wants us to be for now.
Our agency called (I need to call them back) to discuss our temporary license and ask us a few questions. It was our resource worker for us, and she wanted to introduce herself, etc. We've met so many people that are workers with the agency or the state -- what's one more, right? LOL Actually, I think this lady is OUR specific resource worker -- for Steve and I. Then, when we have other children in our home, they'll have their own resource worker. I don't know -- we're still trying to understand the complexities of the system! LOL
Anyway.......just wanted to share that we've officially received our temporary permit! :)
2 comments:
Super excited for you and the children God will bring into your home.
I am very excited and happy for you Debi, but I'd be lying if I didn't also add that I'm equally nervous for you as well. I know that you give your heart 100% to what you believe in, and I pray your heart doesn't get broken or stepped on by the "system" or what you have to go through, see, or endure. You'll be so great at this though, I firmly believe that. Love ya.
Post a Comment