THIRTY-FIVE!
Can you believe it? I can't! lol I mean, I remember when I was a teenager and my friends' Mom was 35! Wow -- where have the years gone? I think it's true that the older you get the faster the years go by! lol
My sweet hubby and kiddos were so great this morning and really made me feel special from the yummy coffee & cream to all the sweet notes/cards/gifts they gave me. The boys even made a homemade 'video card' on the computer and I'm going to try to upload it if I can! lol They all did a great job of starting my day off right by making me feel so loved and celebrated! :)
And what am I going to do today? Hmmmm..........not sure. I think I'll head to the gym and workout.......maybe do some shopping later, as I have a gift card from a year ago that is going to expire if I don't use it! :) And, then who knows-------maybe I'll take a nap? Go to the prayer room? Go out for lunch? Supper? I don't know. Just a nice, relaxing day when I really don't have to go anywhere or do anything in particular. :)
Thanks to everyone who has thus far made my day so special with cards, e-mails, phone calls! I have the world's best family and friends!
2 comments:
Just stopped by to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!
Happy, Happy Day to you!!!
Blessings as you begin a new year of loving Jesus and having His love lavished upon you!
Post a Comment