Saturday, July 26, 2008

Long day...

Whew .... it's been a long day! This morning, our friends Mike and Sam came by and dropped off two of their three children....an 18 month old boy, Lincoln, and their 6 wk. old daughter, Lucy. Then, they picked up our two boys and along with Mike's son, Taylor, who is here for a week, they headed off to World of Fun for the day. Brennan had never been there and of course, Nate went with me a few weeks ago. Well...it was a very hot and humid day, but they had fun.

Here's Sam with Nate after he got off a ride and was feeling kinda queasy!



Here's the three kiddos in front of a 'halloween car' -- whatever that was for! lol

Brennan trying to 'help' Nate smile! lol

Getting ready to ride the Zamboozler! That is the ride that about made me sick last time! lolSo, they had a great time! And, while they had fun at WOF, I was home....alone....with two little ones under the age of 2! YIKES! The baby slept most of the day -- she's adorable and I loved having a baby in the house again, although I'm thinking my arm might be sore tomorrow from carrying her around so much! And, little Lincoln was great -- just a very, very, very active 18 month old and I quickly realized our house is not 'child proof'!!!!!!!!! Wow -- I forgot how much energy little ones that age have! lol So, needless to say, I spent almost 7 hours running after him! lol But, we had fun and I am ready for bed tonight!!!!!!!!! ;)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

They sure do give you a workout, don't they?!? Our little N. is 18 mos and he is also very busy. But, it's sooo fun at the same time!