Well, I took Brennan back to camp last night. Yep...he wanted to go back and finish out the week and he'd had 3 days to get lots of sleep and rest and wanted to finish out the week with his group. So, we took him back, got him checked back in, and will pick him up Sunday morning. I'm sure he'll be tired again! lol But, he was excited to go back and everyone was excited to see him again. I'm grateful we live close so he can come home for a few days like this. He said he realized it's a long time to be gone and that he missed us and was a bit 'homesick', too! I kind of gathered that and lack of sleep -- but it was nice to hear HIM say he missed us! lol Although he said he didn't think he needed to write us a letter since he was only going to be gone about 3 1/2 days! lol So, I gave him grace and told him he didn't have to! lol But, I'll be glad to have him back home for good on Sunday! ;)
Oh, and Steve comes home Friday night -- woooooooohoooooooooo, a full-fledge family reunion this weekend! I can't wait! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment