This week will be quite crazy and I'm not sure how much blogging I'll be getting done, so I thought I'd prepare you in advance, just incase you might miss me........ :)
1st though -- Steve's orchestra services went GREAT!!!! It was so fun - especially at the 10:30am service he was on a lot; whereas, the other times he wasn't hardly shown at all. But, the 2nd service he was, and we were there, so that was fun! He enjoyed it and it was such beautiful worship music to the Lord...and when the little kids came on and they all worshipped together -- that was pretty awesome, too! He's supposed to be getting a DVD of it. If he does, I might be able to upload it onto here for those that weren't able to see it.
Anyway, as I was saying -- this week is crazy. I'm tied up every single night with training for the Y or with our last foster parenting home study, and then we're leaving Friday to head to Steve's parents for the weekend. Plus, I have LOTS to do each day, too. I'm working tomorrow and Friday for the Y, too.
As I said........psycho week! :) Things SHOULD hopefully slow down a bit in a week or two, but right now it's just crazy!
No comments:
Post a Comment