From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Chester
I love this dog! :) I know -- he's ONLY a dog.....but, he's one adorable dog! :) Wherever I am in the house, he wants to be right beside me. He's so cuddly and sweet. Here is he is hanging out on a chair, while I was working at the table. :)
Kinda looks uncomfortable, 'eh? But, he often sits like this. :)
And, ya' know a dog is really spoiled when he crawls up on the couch and lays his head on a pillow! LOL When Nate was sick and got up to do something, Chester crawled right up on the couch and konked out on Nate's pillow! LOL It was too cute!
He likes the heated blanket, too! LOL
I love this dog! :) Chester makes my heart smile! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hey! Your blog's gettin' full of doggie pictures, not unlike someone else's that I know. ;)
Way too cute!!! I want a Chester dog!......Actually Lance and I are planning to get the kids a dog for Christmas, and we will be looking for one about Chester's size.....Shhhh! =)
Post a Comment