I am so bummed -- I did a really dumb thing this morning! I set our laptop on some shelves in our kitchen, because I'd had it on the kitchen table, but needed the table to finish up organizing our taxes. Well, when I turned around I caught the laptop cord (I was charging it, too) and the thing came CRASHING down on the floor!!!! And, now -- it's not working! :( Ugh! I tell the boys over and over again to be careful with it, and here I go and accidentally flop it on the floor! I am so bummed!
So, right now I'm typing this at the nearby library, which creates the ability for me to at least have access to the internet daily. And, I need to figure out what I'm going to do about our laptop. :( Either a)have someone come to the house and see if they can fix it or b)take it to the store. I'm thinking of calling Best Buy tomorrow, which is where we bought it (in Iowa, though). We've had it for a year and a half and no longer have a warranty on it.
Anyway -- if any of you post or e-mail me and I don't respond for 24 hours or so, it's because I'm at the library and trying to fix my computer! Sigh....
2 comments:
Ugh! I'm SO sorry to hear about your laptop. I did the same thing once, but I tripped over the cord as it was sitting open on the table! DOH!
Hey, Angela -- thanks for letting me know I'm not the only one that trips over cords! Ugh! So.....good or bad news -- was your's fixable?????????
Debi
Post a Comment