From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Saturday, August 25, 2007
Yeah!
I have finally signed up for a gym here! Whew! After a frustrating search, I finally just decided on one today and signed up before I could talk myself out of it! LOL I have missed being in the gym so much! I am just not disciplined enough to work out at home and I hate it! LOL I miss the 'gym atmosphere' and need others to help push me! :) The gym I signed up for is Prairie Life Center. They have one in West Des Moines and I'd heard a lot about it; however, I loved Fitness World West and never thought about switching, but after all that I'd toured here and then in comparing them against PLC, well....PLC just won. They have everything I could want (except my FWW friends!), and it's only 15 minutes from me. I was hoping to find one a bit closer, but there's just nothing I liked better. So, I'm starting there on Monday. I'm sure I'll be sore for awhile! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment