From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Friday, August 10, 2007
We have very nice neighbors!
The subdivision we live in is really nice and the people are friendly. Shortly after we moved in, we got some cinnamon rolls and a card from one neighbor. Then, yesterday another neighbor came over (they'd been on vacation for a week) and brought us brownies. Then tonight, yet another neighbor came over and brought us a huge plate full of cookies! YUM! :-) They're all really nice. And, another thing that's been great -- is that they've ALL given us either a card or index card or something with their whole family's NAMES on it! So, I don't have to try to remember them all, but can reference the card! And, they've put their kids ages and what grade they are in school. It's sooooooooo nice and helpful! And, they've put their phone numbers, too! It's really helped us to feel 'welcome' in the neighborhood! I think we'll like this subdivision -- although, I still need to get the gym figured out or I might just gain a few pounds with all these 'welcoming' desserts!!!!!!!!! LOL
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment