Thursday, August 23, 2007

Nate's home again

Poor little guy just wasn't ready to go back to school yet today. He hasn't vomitted since yesterday morning; however, he hasn't hardly eaten anything either, and is just weak/tired and not himself yet. So, I'm keeping him home another day. It's 8:30am and he just fell asleep on the couch and is taking a nap! :) He needs some more rest.

My house is clean and I can't go anywhere, so -- I'm thinking I might take a 'me' day and go take a nap, too! :) And, maybe do a little journaling, reading, and just spending time with God, too! I feel like I've been 'running around like a chicken with my head cut off' for the last several weeks since we moved, so it's really good for me to just 'stop' for a moment and take time to refresh my own heart!

No comments: