From our home to yours...little slices of our life. This amazingly faithful God-man, Jesus Christ, is pursuing every part of our hearts with his love and this is our journey of offering every part of our lives to Him. This is our testimony of His pursuit of our weak, little hearts. We long to offer our lives in total abandonment to His faithful leadership over our lives.
Wednesday, August 8, 2007
Finding a Gym...
Well, I've narrowed down my gym choices to 4 now! It's crazy to look at the phone book and then try to figure out the address and see if it's anywhere near close! I had 10 that I checked out online and narrowed it down to four. There's one in particular that I'm really interested in, which is only 7 minutes from our house! It's actually in Olathe, but it's just over the line and is on the West side, so it's really close to our house, is newer, is huge, and looks really nice. I'm so ready to get back into a gym. I don't work out very well by myself, in my 'basement dungeon'! LOL Actually, our basement isn't that bad and I have all my workout stuff down there, but I miss all the people and the 'energy' of a gym! I'm so looking forward to finding one and getting involved again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment